If you haven't found what you were looking for on our website, please feel free to contact us to get more information on homeschooling, joining the OFTP, finding homeschooling support in your area, or anything else you may still be wondering about.
Note: If you do not get a response from the relevant administrator within 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), please enquire on the hotline or contact another administrator.
- General enquiries and feedback: please direct your enquiry to the relevant volunteer, as listed below. However, if none of the administrator or liaison contacts below are relevant, you may make a general enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: leave a message at 416-410-5218 or 1-800-704-0448 and a volunteer will get back to you. Please speak clearly and slowly, especially if calling on a cell-phone, otherwise we may not hear your information well enough to be able to get back to you.
If you are an official from the government, a school board, or a Children's Aid Society; OR if you are a homeschooling parent experiencing difficulties with a government office, a school board, or a Children's Aid Society and need related information, please contact email@example.com.
Special Needs Cases
If you are a homeschooling parent with a child who has special needs and are seeking related information, advice or support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership enquiries: email@example.com (Do not contact the membership secretary about your user account on the website -- contact the web team instead.)
- Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter editor: email@example.com
- Website team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline Coordinator/Responder: email@example.com
- Post Secondary Admissions Project coordinator: PSAproject@ontariohomeschool.org