Support Groups listings have been moved to our database-driven Resource Directory.
Help us keep our list up to date!
If you would like to add your support group's listing to our Resource Directory, please register for a user account -- email the website manager to find out how.
If you'd like to be in our offline list of groups without having a public listing on our site, so people can be told about your group when they enquire individually, please contact our General Enquiries volunteer and include the following information:
- Support Group Name
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Web Site
- Other Links (Yahoo Groups, message boards, etc.)
- Area Served
- Description (Christian, inclusive, secular, geared for a specific age range, size of group, how the group operates, etc.)
- Activities: (types, frequency, etc.)
- Membership Fees/Requirements
- Please indicate that this should not be published publicly on the website. (If you wish it to be public, please contact the web admin for a user account to create your own listing)
*All fields are optional, but we encourage groups to submit detailed information if possible, so that the listing better reflects the uniqueness of each group.
If you become aware that a phone number in the Resource Directory is out-of-service or an email address is no longer valid, please contact the website manager to let us know. Thank you!