If you haven't found what you were looking for on our website, please feel free to contact us to get more information on homeschooling, joining the OFTP, finding homeschooling support in your area, or anything else you may still be wondering about.
- General enquiries and feedback: please direct your enquiry to the relevant volunteer, as listed below. However, if none of the administrator or liaison contacts below are relevant, you may make a general enquiry at email@example.com
- Phone: leave a message at 416-410-5218 or 1-800-704-0448 and a volunteer will get back to you. Please speak clearly and slowly, especially if calling on a cell-phone, otherwise we may not hear your information well enough to be able to get back to you. Alternatively, you can contact an Area Rep if there is one in your area.
If you are an official from the government, a school board, or a Children's Aid Society, please contact our liaison, Dr. Carlo Ricci, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a homeschooling parent experiencing difficulties with a government office, a school board or a Children's Aid Society, and you are seeking related information, advice or support, please contact Carlo at email@example.com or the liaison letter-writing team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Needs Cases
If you are a homeschooling parent with a child who has special needs and are seeking related information, advice or support, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com
Note: If you do not get a response from the relevant administrator within what you believe is a reasonable amount of time, please enquire on the forums or the hotline, or contact another administrator.
- Membership enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printing & Mailing Coordinator: email@example.com
- Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter editor: email@example.com
- Website team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFTP Conference coordinator: email@example.com
- Hotline Coordinator/Responder: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Secondary Admissions Project coordinator: PSAproject@ontariohomeschool.org
- Area Reps & Support Groups Coordinator: email@example.com
Area Reps are able to answer questions about homeschooling and about OFTP. If there is no Area Representative for your area and you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Area Representatives do not handle any unusual membership issues such as not having yet received your membership card, newsletter, or access to the yahoogroups. For help in regards to those enquiries, please contact the membership secretary at email@example.com.
Our Area Representatives' names, phone numbers and email addresses are listed on the OFTP Area Reps page. The map on that page is divided into 3 regions — Southwest, Southeast and North — which are themselves divided into numbered counties. Area Reps are listed by main region and in geographical/numerical order by county.